List the top 9 things that bring you joy.
1. Reading – I can’t live without reading. What I'm reading now:
2. Writing – this includes making lists.
3. Taking photos of and writing about interesting places and things.
4. Eating a really good dinner that I didn’t cook – I don’t like cooking. I love going out to eat.
5. Having a totally clean home - this is a big accomplishment for me, because it’s such a rare occurrence. It's a miracle!
6. Visiting a nice place we haven’t been to before. It doesn’t have to be fancy; it just has to be different.
7. Summer – especially in a really beautiful place like Cape May, New Jersey. I love warm weather and the beautiful Jersey shore.
View from the very top of the Cape May Lighthouse, taken by me this past summer:
Yes, I climbed all 199 steps!
8. Shopping – this is bad. I especially like antique shops and Home Goods.
9. Being with my husband. Even while shopping in Home Goods and he whines “Are we done yet?”, I still love him.
Written for Mama Kat's Pretty Much World Famous Writer's Workshop.